Home Air Purification has become progressively more popular to homeowners. Homeowners are realizing the importance in increasing their overall indoor air quality. Arundel Cooling offers several Air Purification systems to meet the varied needs of our customers. From humidification systems, electronic air cleaners, media air cleaners, and ultraviolet filtration you are sure to find a quality Air Purification system to meet your needs and budget.
Imporatnat air quality information:
- The EPA has ranked indoor air pollution as a high-priority public risk.
- According to the EPA, levels of indoor pollutants can be 2 to 5 times higher than outside.
- Most of us spend about 90% of our adult lives indoors
- 99% of the particles in the air are smaller than 1 micron (1 millionth of a meter). Because they are so small, they remain airborne
- Household dust is present even in clean homes, and can be composed of mold spores, bacteria, viruses, animal dander, human skin particles, fabric fibers, dust mites, parts of cockroaches, food particles and other debris.
- The average human inhales about 2,300 gallons of air per day
Isn't it time you made a home improvement investment that is also an investment in your air quality?
Duct cleaning is that investment. Dirty duct systems are a major source of indoor air pollution. It is functioning as the respiratory system of your home, so when it becomes congested or contaminated, it should be cleaned so it can 'breathe' normally and efficiently.
Arundel's Duct Cleaning services use the state-of-the-art HEPA-AIRE Duct Cleaning system by Abatement Technologies. With it's powerful vacuum and filtration system, removing particles up to 1/300th the diameter of a human hair, not only do your ducts get clean, but there is no return of polluted air to your home. Along with cleaning your ducts, Arundel cleans your indoor coil, assembly, and supply/return registers.
Poor air flow from your vents and quick accumulation of dust after cleaning are more signs of dirty duct work. Dust, dirt, pollen, animal dander and other airborne contaminates are pulled into your duct system every time the furnace or air conditioner runs. These contaminants build up over time making your duct system an ideal breeding ground for mold spores, bacteria, fungus, mildew and other microbes, which are pushed out of your duct system and circulated throughout your home every time your air conditioner or furnace runs.