Home Air Purification has become progressively more popular to homeowners, especially those who suffer allergies and respiratory difficulties. Homeowners are realizing the importance in increasing their overall indoor air quality in order to prevent great issues later in lid. Arundel Cooling offers several Air Purification systems to meet the varied needs of our customers. From humidification systems, electronic air cleaners, media air cleaners, and ultraviolet filtration you are sure to find a quality Air Purification system to meet your needs and budget.
We cover all of the following:
- The EPA has ranked indoor air pollution as a high-priority public risk.
- According to the EPA, levels of indoor pollutants can be 2 to 5 times higher than outside.
- Most of us spend about 90% of our adult lives indoors.
- 99% of the particles in the air are smaller than 1 micron (1 millionth of a meter). Because they are so small, they remain airborne.
- Household dust is present even in clean homes, and can be composed of mold spores, bacteria, viruses, animal dander, human skin particles, fabric fibers, dust mites, parts of cockroaches, food particles and other debris.
- Inexpensive filters found at local hardware stores are only about 10% efficient for the largest particles.
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis (hay fever) affects more than 35 million people in the U.S.
- Fifty million people in the U.S. suffer from allergies.
- Allergic disease is the fifth leading cause of chronic disease among all ages and third common chronic disease among children under 18.
- 54% of U.S. citizens test positive for one or more allergens.
- There are approximately 20 million asthma sufferers in the U.S., 6 million of them are children. It's the leading chronic illness in children.
- A sneeze can add 100,000 droplets of pathogen-containing moisture to the air. These droplets are called “fomites”.
- The average human inhales about 2,300 gallons of air per day
Isn't it time you made a home improvement investment that is also an investment in you and your families health?
Duct cleaning is that investment. Dirty duct systems are a major source of indoor air pollution. It is functioning as the respiratory system of your home, so when it becomes congested or contaminated, it should be cleaned so it can 'breathe' normally and efficiently.
Arundel's Duct Cleaning services use the state-of-the-art HEPA-AIRE Duct Cleaning system by Abatement Technologies. With it's powerful vacuum and filtration system, removing particles up to 1/300th the diameter of a human hair, not only do your ducts get clean, but there is no return of polluted air to your home. Along with cleaning your ducts, Arundel ensures your entire system is contaminate free by cleaning your indoor coil, assembly, and supply/return registers.
Does anyone in your house suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems? Does a member of your household smoke? What about the family pet? Poor air flow from your vents and quick accumulation of dust after cleaning are more signs of dirty duct work. Dust, dirt, pollen, animal dander and other airborne contaminates are pulled into your duct system every time the furnace or air conditioner runs. These contaminants build up over time making your duct system an ideal breeding ground for mold spores, bacteria, fungus, mildew and other microbes, which are pushed out of your duct system and circulated throughout your home every time your air conditioner or furnace runs, affecting the health and comfort of your family.